- With the NESTLE manhole tripod you can place 3D laser scanners (eg FARO 3D) up to 5m into the shaft.
- The delivery of 5 extensions to a depth of about 4m from the stand base is possible.
- To drop the laser scanner down, a special screwdriver or the supplied crank can be used.
- A removable device used to facilitate installation of the scanner: Z + F IMAGER 5006, Z + F IMAGER5010; Leica HDS 7000, Leica HDS 6000, Faro Focus 3D. Adaptations of other scanners available on request.
- We assume the guarantee to 5m depth from the stand base.
- Include in Kit:
- Manhole tripod with 1 extension 1m, plate 110mm, incl. rubber feet, 4 extensions of 1m in a bag, crank, adapter for cordless screwdriver, T-spanner, coupling for operation down, coupling for operation up
|Weight with 1 extension||
|Weight of 1 extension||
|Weight of attaching device||